Future Dialog Ltd. Terms of Service
By using the Future Dialog / Boars / (”Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (”Terms of Service”).
Future Dialog Ltd. (”Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
2. You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
3. You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Content should not violate good manners.
4. Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. Further people using the Service need to have their own login details.
5. Login details may not in any case be given to a third party.
6. Due to privacy issues, you are responsible for creating new login details for new users.
7. Only the primary account holder can ask changes to the login details from the Company.
8. In the case of changes needed to be conducted to the login details, the Company may charge a service fee of 110,00€ per hour.
1. All payment terms are agreed individually in Service contract.
Cancellation and Termination
1. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. Termination request should always be sent in writing to email@example.com or your account contact at the Company.
2. Period of Termination in individually agreed in Service contract.
3. Within 30 days from the end of termination period, all this content will be permanently deleted from all backups and logs. This information cannot be recovered once it has been permanently deleted.
4. All payments and charges are invoiced until the end of your termination period.
5. The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service
1. The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
2. The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. 3. The Company reserves the right to update the Service versions without notice.
4. The Company reserves the right to update end-user device support due to operation system provider’s changes.
Copyright and Content Ownership
1. All content posted on the Service must comply with your jurisdictional copyright law.
2. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
3. The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. Technical support is provided.
3. The Company offers support for the mobile applications for following operating systems: iOS: 8.0 –> Android: 4.1 –>
4. The Company does not offer official support for tablet use.
5. You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
6. You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
7. You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
8. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
9. We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
10. Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
11. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
12. The Company is not responsible for your information system failure, end-user device failure or outside distractions such as viruses or mischief attempt.
13. The Company is not responsible for Service cut-out or errors due to Force Majeure or third party actions.
14. We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers. Of course, we’ll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
15. The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
16. You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
17. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
18. The Company reserves the right to modify your Content if errors that harm the user experience are found. These modifications are always notified to you.
19. The Company reserves the right to use you as a public reference.
20. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.